- Discourage your child from bringing toys from home, there are always tears if the toys are lost or broken and often cause fights between the children. We have plenty of exciting toys at school.
- Sun hats are a necessity. Please ensure that your child's hat is sent to school daily.
- Please send suntan cream with your child daily. Please make sure it is marked clearly with their name.
- All your child's possessions need to be clearly marked with your child's name on them.
- Please send a change of clothes to school for your child every day, as accidents can, and do happen.
- The school can not be held responsible for any lost items.
- Tuck shop for the children will be every Friday. Please give your child R5 so as to buy what they wish.
- You can pack your child something to snack on for the morning. Lunch will not be provided. Cold drink and a small snack will be provided. Snacks will be a yoghurt or fruit or a biscuit.
- The following should be inside your child's bag daily:
- Wet wipes (if not potty trained yet)
- Nappies preferably pull ups so potty training is a lot easier
- Bum cream
- Change clothes
- Suntan cream
- A healthy lunch and a water bottle
Please can all the items on the stationery list be brought to school.